*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva Wakeboard:
For something that’s sharp enough to turn on a dime and sleek enough to blaze through like the Flash, the Ronix Viva Wakeboard is the selection most turn to. The board’s thin profile means a reduced weight, which means reduced drag. But Ronix didn’t sacrifice strength here whatsoever. They actually blended a special type of foam just for the Ronix Viva, and the end result is a board that’s stronger, sharper and sleeker than ever. The board also provides optimum hold even at shallow depths, so you can rip it up practically anywhere.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Our sharpest center rail creates a super quick edge transfer and line into the wake is also more reliable in choppier water conditions
- Shallower exit channels - help relieve the pressure with the water.
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Carbon R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/metal flake ink/gun metal top emblem/etched badge underneath the topsheet
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins
- Chad Sharpe's speedy creation - take it out in the flats or wake-to-wake