The only continuous rocker shape in Ronix''s range – created for faster takes offs, and longer ropes lengths in mind. The Bill comes with our exclusive diamond glass layup allowing the snap to come more from the tail instead of the tip of the board. A snowboard inspired kick off the wake, and year after year one of our most proven cable shapes. The more aggressive riding alternative to the One ATR “S” board.
Ronix''s best selling cable/wake crossover. One of their thinnest profiled boards creates a delayed snap off the wake driving more from the tail of the board than the center. If you are more patient leaving the liquid kicker you feel a similar sensation to when you leave a jump snowboarding. This has also made it really popular at cable parks, because riders have more feel with the water and features. With most shapes you have to create an unneeded exaggerated angle to gain speed and lift - the added glide speed of this fast rockerline is naturally punting Bill and the boys more easily off the wake. One of Ronix''s most versatile cable/boat friendly shapes - from their third generation Bill series.
- Suction Cups on the top deck increase the connection with the boots for added board response
- G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- Vertical sidewall pushes the tail out of the water for improved glide speed
- Smooth Rocker - common misconception is that you need added/abrupt rocker for increased lift - this rail design and gradual arc allow the rider to carry more forward momentum
- Thin profiled shape & Diamond Glass - creates stored energy off the wake, softer landings and more feel on rails
- Blacklight included to wake up the penguin chillin’ on top of the Bill
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8” Free Agents Fins
- Ridden by former National Champion, and Double- Up King Adam Errington
|Stance (6 in Board/Plate)||21-25||22-26||23-27||24-28|
|Weight Range lbs)||Up to 160 lbs||Up to 175 lbs||170 lbs and up||175 lbs and up|