*Available for US Shipment Only.
Before we start yapping - the board smells like bananas. For real, Bill bottled the scent and thru it in the tip - just the tip. A must in any rider's quiver with a new skate inspired drift on the water and railslide cable park enchantment. The latest in progressive shapes for the next gen. of riders with bigger wakes, faster speeds, and longer rope lengths in mind. Bill created a new fresh machine that is faster than any of his previous aquatic fabrications - the most contact on the water of any board in our line. A growing trend is going towards faster boards. Having shapes that ride higher pushes the tail up, meaning less resistance, but also reducing the total rocker height creates more contact with the water. The new Bill has more top water momentum - so you don't have to work as hard. With most shapes you have to create an unneeded exaggerated angle to gain the speed to get lift - the added glide is naturally putting Bill and the boys faster off the wake. We also exaggerated the thinned out tip/tail of this new shape, creating more of a delayed recoil snap. This creates a smoother approach, building energy thru the tail of the board as you transfer over the wake, with more forgiving, predictable landings. One of our most versatile new shapes is also cable friendly. William on a budget with a new third generation softer Bill board.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the Ronix Bill Blem Wakeboard 135:
- Suction Cups On The Top Deck Increase The Connection With The Boots For Added Board Response
- G&R Technology - Grip And Release Channels Have All The Traction You Need For Boat Or Cable Riding Without Creating Unneeded Resistance With The Water
- A More Vertical Sidewall Pushes The Tail Out Of The Water For Improved Glide Speed
- New Reduced Rockerline Height - Common Misconception Is That You Need Added Rocker For Increased Lift - This Rail Design And Rocker Naturally Carries More Forward Momentum
- Thin Profiled Shape - Creates More Overall Energy And Added Rebound Off The Wake With More Softer Landing
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8" Utility Fins
- Fabricated By Bill