*Available for US Shipment Only.
Redefining the versatility of board shapes for toe/heelside demands. When you are riding heelside your body is facing the boat with natural balance. While riding toeside your shoulder are facing the boat and your hips are crossed up. Toeside is an unnatural position without as much effective edge in the water. Every aspect of the rocker line, and variable rails of the Vault is designed for maximum edge hold on your toeside, while still giving you freedom to break free on your heelside.
A boot we would put up against other "pro-model" boots out there. Our most inexpensive line of footwear uses a high end memory foam with an articulating shell to reduce pressure points - allowing freedom of movement without any "hot spots" found in most one piece constructed boots. Save your energy for after you have jumped off the swim deck with the latest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability, Just try it on, that's all we ask.
Key Features of The Ronix Vault Wakeboard 134:
Key Features of The Ronix Dsitrict Wakeboard Boots:
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water along with a wider profile with less sidecut riding higher up the wake with a bigger sweet spot
- Heelside rail has a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water, and more sidecut for a quicker release
- Artwork - Sublimated top/lock chrome sticker
- 2 Fiberglass 1.7" Fins
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and the developed team
- Length (cm): 134
- Tip Width (cm):n/a
- Mid Width (cm): 42.20
- Rocker (cm): 5.8
- Ronixs patent pending baseless system compared to a conventional plate design is 1/3 lighter with reduced overall swing weight and 1/3 lower to the board for superior control
- A new soft density 3D-Molded tongue
- A combination of Onyx 2 and Onyx foam balances performance and comfort
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without any pressure points
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Throw your screwdriver away with our new toolless mounting system
- Eco Innovation no use of PVC solvents
- Designed with the everyday rider in mind