*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Vault Wakeboard:
Gone are the days of leaving the wake''s transfer in a unnatural position. The new Ronix Vault wakeboard recognizes that your body is crossed up riding toeside, and takes this into consideration with the design of the rocker, fin shape/placement, and profile that allows the rider to point the board with maximum grip to the wake without requiring excessive attack angle. The design of the heelside was created for a rider facing the boat with a more natural position to point the board to the wake. Who said asymmetrical was only for entry level riders? Many contests have been won on the previous generation of the Vault - a series with no limits takes features from several boards in our line. This new ride is a platform to develop your riding style - allowing a rider to stand more efficient - redefining the demands needed for toe/heelside versatility.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fin shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- New wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- Artwork - sublimated top/red chrome foil
- 2 fiberglass 1.7" fins
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and our development team