*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks Modello Wakeboard:
The Parks Modello by Ronix is the perfect board for heavier riders looking for a sturdy board. Don't let those few extra pounds compromise performance because the Ronix can provide both. The Parks Modello's varying tail edge provides comfort and stability to the beginners in the sport but the thin tail edges provides the opportunity to aggressively step it up. Hardly noticing the footprint, you'll be gliding on top of the water like Jesus and Michael Jackson doing a moonwalk duet. The responsiveness and maneuverability the Modello Wakeboard gives will make it seems like your 50 pounds lighter.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thinner profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- 4 Detachable 1.0" ramp fins
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- A collection inspired by the marvels of the Hadron collider
- Parks Bonifay approval - with the largest sweet spot of any signature board he's ever ridden