*Available for US Shipment Only.
The super smoothness of the Ronix Parks ATR Wakeboard is so easy to ride, the water will be like butter when you carve that wake. Without delay, the non-stick sintered base material is so durable, your glide speed will stay on top. Made with a livelier construction, the Parallel Carbon is most beneficial to your riding by maintaining the rockerline off of the peaks and landing. The Parks ATR Wakeboard is made from tip to tail in Mod Pour foam, one of the highest strength to weight ratios ever tested.
Key Features of the Ronix Parks ATR Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thinner profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms
- Wide profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Glide Speed - puts smiles on riders faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- Parallel Carbon - A livelier construction that also helps maintain the intended rockerline off the peak and landings (available on ATR)
- Sintered Base - The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water (available on ATR)
- 4 Detachable 1.0" ramp fins
- 4 Slider Fins - A fin actually designed to be sessioned on rails, also for riders that like that finless feel, the wider design creates turbulence giving it a less gratuitous grip on the water (available on ATR)
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- A collection inspired by the marvels of the Hadron collider
- Parks Bonifay approval - with the largest sweet spot of any signature board he''s ever ridden