*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix One Wakeboard:
The shape that pioneered the evolution of surf style designs for soul turn connoisseurs looking to come into a turn with a relaxed arcing transition. Shallow molded fins, forgiving angled bevels, and a full mid rail set the pace of this mellower inspired turn. As a rider''s weight shifts back, the variable rail transitions to a sharper rail and bevel in the tail - so the board can hook up with a strong, predictable edge up the wake every time. Upgrade your travels with this fast signature 3-stage lift, balancing the spectrum of rockers. Danny is constantly spending time with our in-house shaper developing new rockers to find that balance of top water speed vs. a board that will make every transfer feel like a triple up. The first rider to sign with Ronix, the first freeride feel of its kind and the first to land a 1260 - the One Collection.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Round rails thru the center, with a angled bevel prevent that all too familiar edge catching digger, create an even mellower transitioned carve
- Thin profile reduces swing weight. Clean center bottom design - this rockerline leaves the wake and lands with more forward. momentum so there is no need for big channels to reduce the impact on landings.
- Side vents - for a stronger grip up the wake.
- Carbon Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the most carbon maintaining the original rocker line.
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms with a higher strength to weight ratio
- Sintered Base - the most durable non stick compound we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/neon GP yellow, 3-D, and pearl inks/machined aluminum emblem/recessed multi-faceted badge underneath the topsheet
- 4 fiberglass 1.0" fins and 4 fiberglass .8" slider fins. Danny Harf designed and endorsed.