*Available for US Shipment Only.
Danny Harf's new signature ride pioneers the evolution of variable rails. Shallow molded fins, new angled bevels with a fuller mid rail set the pace of this mellower freeride inspired shape. As a rider's weight shifts back, the variable rail transitions to a sharper rail and bevel in the tail so the board can hook with stronger predictable edge up the wake every time. A new quicker rocker line with reduced friction on the water will let any soul turn connoisseur upgrade their travels off the kicker.
Key Features of The Ronix One Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate with the exception of the widest and narrowest position found here.
Can only accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate binding plate with the exception of the widest and narrowest position found here.
- Round Rails Thru the Center with a New Angled Bevel - Prevent that all too familiar edge catching digger, and create an even mellower transitioned carve
- Thin Profile Reducing Swing Weight
- Clean Center Bottom Edge - Leaves the wake and lands with more forward momentum so there is no need to have big channels to reduce the impact on landings
- New Side Vents - For a stronger grip to wake
- Artwork - Screened UV clear top/black Ronix emblem/2 gold foils/pearl metallic blank ink
- 4 Alloy 1.0 Fins
- Danny Harf Designed and Endorsed