*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Ronix Krush Wakeboard:
Rarely can wakeboarders get a full day's worth of gear in one package, but the Ronix Krush Wakeboard w/ Luxe Boots is the only thing riders need. The unique Ronix Krush Wakeboard is designed for the everyday athlete and thinned out rails and edges, wakeboarders are able get closer to the water and still keep a firm grip. In addition, the Luxe Boots come with the package and are known for great versatility and performance when hitting the water; the boot even offers J-Bars and an articulating cuff that is similar to higher end brands. In all, the Ronix board and Luxe boots are a nice combination package.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fi ns are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fi ns shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- Wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 fiberglass 1.7” fi ns
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and our development team