*Available for US Shipment Only.
This new shape and women''s specific layup allows a rider to edge more effectively into both sides of the wake - redefining the demands needed for toe/heelside versatility. Gone are the days of leaving the wake''s transfer in a unnatural position. The new Krush recognizes that your body is crossed up riding toeside, and takes this into consideration with the design of the rocker, fin shape/placement, and new sharper profile allowing the rider to point the board with maximum grip to the wake without requiring excessive attack angle. The design of the heelside was created for a rider facing the boat with a more natural position pointing the board to the wake. Who said asymmetrical was only for entry level riders? Many contests have been won on previous generations - a series with no limits takes features from several boards in our line. The 2011 Krush - a platform to develop your riding style without any restrictions.
A comfy, new Stage 1 foam boot, with an articulating shell transfers more energy to your ride without any hot spots. Designed with the every day rider in mind, our most popular women''s boot was revamped for this season reducing the weight of our already sub 2 lb. boot another 20%. A new ultra light liner handcrafted exclusively by Ronix. A high performance adjustable boot fitting multiple sizes without any pressure points found in a traditional one piece constructed boot. Support you would expect from a high-end boot, ease of entry that will have you finishing that last minute text while you slip into them.
Key Features of the Ronix Krush Wakeboard:
Key Features of the Ronix Luxe Boots:
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fins are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fin shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- New Smooth Flex lay up - crafted for the needs a girl puts into a board - not a dude
- New wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- Artwork - sublimated iridescent top/purple chrome foil
- 2 fiberglass 1.7" fins
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and our development team
- Length(cm): 134
- Center Width(in): 16.7
- Rocker(in): 2.5
- Ronix''s patent pending baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight - often imitated never duplicated
- New ultra lightweight Stage 1 Liner - no unnecessary swing weight, same Ronix comfort fit
- Universal tongue - our most adjustable boot fitting multiple sizes Built in J-bars improve heel hold Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider
- Throw your screwdriver away with our new tool less mounting system
- New low friction eyelets Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents
- Designed with the everyday female rider in mind