*Available for US Shipment Only.
Toss your bland wakeboard this summer and boost your image with a Ronix Krush Wakeboard! Extra wide profile helps you ride the sweet spots under any kind of weather. The Krush is designed to be more functional all around: more grip, quick release, added spin, and less resistance where it counts. Don’t forget the chic patterns, boosting your appeal, along with your flair. Keep it fresh this year with a Ronix Wakeboard, and discover the best wakeboarding experience yet!
Key Features of the Ronix Krush Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fins are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fi ns are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fi ns shape track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more float in a side slide position
- Wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 fiberglass 1.7" fi ns
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and our development team