Touch the sky or ride the rail with Ronix''s best selling wake/park crossover women’s board. A softer layup “Secret Flex” version of their popular Bill series.
Want a smooth, fast glide on the water and a predictable snap off the wake? The always consistent take off of the Quarter ‘til Midnight, combined with a longer flight in the air has made it popular for first time shredders all the way up to one of Ronix''''s sport’s true icons Amber Wing. In addition to their women’s specific Secret Flex lighter glass layup - they also exaggerated the thinned out tip/tail of this new shape. This creates a smoother approach, building energy thru the tail of the board as you transfer over the wake to a more forgiving, predictable landing. A must in any women’s quiver with a skate inspired drift on the water, thin profile, and a soft lay up for rail slide cable park enchantment, or a snowboard feel behind a boat.
Affordable Luxury never felt so right. Why do you think Ronix called it the Luxe? Built with their ultra-light, ultra-cush, Stage 1 foam the Luxe is a top-of-the-line universal boot with a price that is easy on the pocket book. Support you would expect from a high-end boot, and ease of entry that will have you finishing that last minute text while you slip into these cloud machines free from any hot spots.
- Wakeboard Features:
- Suction Cups on the top deck increase the connection with the boots for added board response
- G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- Vertical sidewall pushes the tail out of the water for improved glide speed
- Smooth Rocker - common misconception is that you need added/abrupt rocker for increased lift - this rail design and gradual arc allow the rider to carry more forward momentum
- Thin profiled shape & Diamond Glass - creates stored energy off the wake, softer landings and more feel on rails
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0" Ramp Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8" Free Agents Fins
- Ridden by Amber Wing and the rail queen Tracy Baynham
- Built on Ronix''s original Baseless hardware
- Lightweight Stage 1 foam liners - a Ronix exclusive
- Universal tongue - fits the widest foot size range in our line
- Footbed Feel #1
- Built in J-bars keeps your heels secure
- Stitched reinforcing in the heel area eliminates delamination
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets for ease of use
- Designed for the everyday rider