Key Features of the Phase Five Danielo Pro Carbon Wakesurfer:
The 2013 Danielo Pro Carbon is the same exact board Drew created seven years ago to be his first pro model. It is a perfect blend of a high performance design and top-of-the-line composite technology. Featuring an overall slim, narrow outline, this board digs into the face of the wake very easily and the tail sits slightly deeper in the water compared to his Diamond shape. The Danielo Pro Carbon is ultra sensitive to the riders weight and feet adjustments while riding and therefore is very responsive and maneuverable. This shape is better for mid to large size waves due to its comparably smaller surface area in the tail vs the Diamond's.
"After 7 years of being in the Phase 5 line up this board is still a proven winner. I can not think of anything to change on this shape to make it better, the rounded pintail allows this board to pop very fast for big airs. Still one of my favorite boards at Phase 5." -Drew Danielo, 6x WWSC Champion
- Small 51" x 20" Dimensions3/4" Thick 5'1in - 5'11in Ht. Range 165 Lbs.
- Large 54" x 20.5" Dimensions3/4" Thick 5'4in - 6'2in Ht. Range 200 Lbs.
- X-Large 58" x 21.5" Dimensions 1" Thick 5'7in - 6'5in Ht. Range 230 Lbs.
- Build Material Carbon Fiber
- Fin Setup Single Fin
- Traction 2013 Performance Pads