*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the O'Brien Clutch Wakeboard:
Ahead of it's time, the O'Brien Clutch Wakeboard deck brings three-stage performance in a balanced template, making it the ideal deck for the intermediate to advanced rider looking to push their riding progression. Featuring a clean efficient hull, the Clutch is smooth riding on the water and the completely smooth flat spot in the middle of the board provides maximum pop for your effort. Spines under the boot locations soften the landings. Dual molded-in fins allow progressive rippers to take out the center fin and still be in control.
Key Features of the O'Brien Kick Wakeboard Bindings:
- Rocker Type: Three-stage
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Construction: PBT top w/ injection foam core
- Fin Configuration: Three on each end. One 1.4" Pipe center fin and two outer molded-in fins.
- Length (cm): 137
- Tip Width (cm): 28.19
- Mid Width (cm): 42.54
- Rocker (cm): 5.96
- Left and right specific plates offer a better fit for your foot.
- 3D CMEVA Footbed provides a cushioned ride that won't cramp your feet