*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the O'Brien Clutch Wakeboard:
A shape that was truly ahead of its time when first released, the Clutch deck brings 3-stage performance in a balanced template, making it ideal for the intermediate to advanced rider looking to push their riding progression. Featuring a clean, efficient hull, the Clutch is exceptionally smooth and the flat spot in the middle of the board provides maximum pop. Spines under the boot locations soften the landings. Dual molded-in fins allow progressive rippers to remove the center fin and still maintain awesome control.
Key Features of the O'Brien Access Bindings:
- Length (cm): 137, 142
- Tip Width (cm): N/A
- Mid Width (cm): 42.5 (137), 43.2 (142)
- Rocker (cm): 2.35 3-Stage (137), 2.4 3-Stage (142)
- Open Toe Design For More Fit Flexibility.
- New For 2012 Lux Chassis - Our Lightest & Most Rigid Chassis Ever, Maximum Comfort, Response, And No Heel / Toe Lift.
- Strobel Lasted Liner.
- Fixed Off-Axis Plate.
- Cmeva Outsole.
- Superior Orthotic Footbed.
- Combination J-Bars For Ultimate Heel Hold.
- Lube Free Entry.