Want your skills to be as mad as your board? With the O'Brien Paradigm Wakeboard you can tear it up on the water this season! This high performance wakeboard has a fusion core with top to bottom, full length wood stringers optimized for ripping it up on beach riding sections. The ribbed cross section makes the board flexible while still remaining durable and light. O'Brien designed the Paradigm to create a union between park and wake riding. No longer will you need multiple boards to fill your changing needs on the water! The Paradigm is equally at home shredding rails or boosting high speeds off the double up. A stiff mid-section and flexible, snappy tips allow you to carve with increased energy and accelerate out of the wake. The O'Brien Paradigm is a sure favorite for riders across the board!
- Fusion core
- Top-to-bottom full-length wood stringers
- Flexible snappy tips
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) base and rails
- Wakeboard Binding Compatibility
- Can accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate
- Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors