*Available for US Shipment Only.
Liquid Force B1 Wakeboard Bindings are the flip flops of bindings. Are you ready to buck the trend of normal bindings? These bad boys have the maximum support while still being an open toed binding! The B1 design is all about sweet sweet freedom, and comfort. They offer a Velcro strap for max protection of those precious toes, while still letting your feet breath in that open air freedom. Try out the B1 and you will never look back, plus your stanky feet won''t pollute your gear! Viva la B1, and free those feet.
Key Features of the Liquid Force B1 Wakeboard Bindings:
Wakeboard CompatabilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- Ipx Chassis: All new, molded Nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connection.
- Impact Gel: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Velcro Toe Strap: Allows a customizable feel and more control than standard open toe bindings.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Cuff Stretch zone (Medial): Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
- Flex Rating: 8