The Liquid Force Machine Wakesurfer is the perfect blend of performance and user friendly fun to satisfy anyone on your boat from a professional rider to a novice surfer on the wake. With a double wind square tail shape, this board delivers plenty of drive and control, and featuring a five fin setup, you can dial in your ride to fly down the line and hold an edge in a steep face or hack big turns in the pocket and get loose behind the boat. The full square nose gives the Machine a bit more buoyancy while reducing the swing weight so you can dial in progressive maneuvers above the lip this summer.
- Double Wing Squaretail Shape for Solid Performance: Full nose & pulled in tail curve for projection and tight turning fun
- Performance Lightweight EPS Core: Precision cut and finish hand shaped one at a time
- Clean Single Concave Hull: Speed, flow, and lift for increased glide
- Versatile 5 Fin Setup Options w/ 3 sets of fins: Ride it as a Twin, Tri, or a Quad - Large outside set… Small rear set… Small Stubbie rear fin
- Front and Rear EVA Grooved Traction with Archbars & Kickstops: The ultimate grip and control to stay attached while flying.