*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Grind Witness Fooshee Wakeboard:
Cable champ Tom Fooshee loved the Witness so much that he asked for a version that could withstand the abuse of riding rails at parks. The result... the Fooshee Witness Grind! Whether you're hitting the cable park everyday like Tom, or just want a board that is bulletproof, this board will not disappoint. If you're into hitting rails, you'll be into jibbing this board!
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material: Durable Base withstands the wear and tear caused by PVC, Docks, or metal
- Three-Stage, hybrid rocker: Straighter curve through center with accelerated kick out the tips - smooth transitions into the tail section for a higher trajectory off the wakes
- Double Concave V Tail: Controlled water flow through ends for extra thrust and lift
- Variable Edge Rail
- Molded-in Deep, Canted Long Based side fins: Unbelievable hold with large inside face of the fins while maintaining a low outside profile for no hang-ups
- D-I-S-C hull through center: Double-Inside-Single-Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed
- Length (cm): 144
- Mid Width (cm): 44.3
- Rocker (cm): 6.6