*Available for US Shipment Only.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the Liquid Force Omega Wakeboard:
The perfect foundation for progression, The Liquid Force Omega wakeboard is smooth and simple, just what you need at this level. Catch free with nothing to hold you back. Inspired by a more aggressive board, Liquid Force simply turned down the volume for a consistent and reliable shape made to elevate the masses.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There''s no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.