*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Liquid Force Lyman LTD Wakeboard 143:
Keith is a next level athlete, therefore he needs a wakeboard that can perform at an elite level. The Lyman is a super charged wakeboard that will take just about anything a rider gives it. This is one of Liquid Force's most aggressive wake to wake boards, but also features a Liquid Force exclusive grind base, which protects the board for the wear and tear of hitting rails, obstacles, etc. A must have for your board quiver, this board performs at the highest level but also will withstand any abuse you throw it's way.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material: Durable Base withstands the wear and tear caused by PVC, Docks, or metal
- Double to Quad concave hull: Soft landings caused by beam in center, and superior hold through tail caused by Quad Concave
- DISC setup throughout belly of board: Double concave is placed within a very shallow single concave.
- Center beam is lower than the outside panels so that the board lays flat on rails and doesn't rock from side to side
- Tail features a Quad-Concave V placed between a set of fins sitting on top of each concave: The outside set are long warped molded in fins, and the inside set closest to the tip are removable shallow cupped fins
- With the outside fins only, the board can still track very well while it remains loose and releases early off the wake
- With the full quad setup in place, the board provides more hold, increased speed, and generates incredible thrust off the wake
- Aggressive 3 stage rocker: Super Charge your ride!
- Length (cm): 143
- Mid Width (cm): 44.0
- Rocker (cm):6.4