*Available for US Shipment Only.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the Liquid Force Fly Watson Wakeboard:
Watson's newly created modern design generates persistent speed all day long, and most importantly, helps with smooth landings after hitting huge BROstock double ups. This board has all the belts and whistles, but more importantly the official Shawn Watson seal of approval, meaning it's designed to charge!
The FLY series are the lightest boards available on the market today. Liquid Force took their top four pro model shapes, cut their weight almost in half, and you have the FLY series. These boards are the most advanced and aggressive wake riding machines available! The FLY series takes you and your favorite pro model board to the next level!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Spiral Vee w/ Triple Concave - Breaks water for softer landings while maintaining speed and flow Vee allows board to roll into turns quicker with ease
- Concave Vee Channels at Tips - Provides speed and lift with outside edge hold
- Dual Vented Tip Slot - Detaches water flow at edge or tip slot for increased speed at lift
- Hook Rail Edge Bevel - Lifted rail edge frees up sliding while providing superior bite for aggressive edging
- Aggressive Three Stage Rocker - Launches high trajectory arc off the wake
- Precision CNC milled PVC cores - Compressive strength without the dead weight in the center, the lightest Liquid Force boards EVER!
- Internal multi-layered stringer system - Superior strength with a lively spring
- Translucent graphic substrate material - Provides a window into the tech while reducing weight
- F.L.Y. Series 2 pack inserts - Less material equals less weight!
- Sidecut (m): 6.6