*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard 143:
All new shape and construction for 2014, the FLX continues to deliver great park performance with new features to
help you excel. Starting with a CNC profiled all-wood core, the FLX’s slight central double concave keeps it alive
on the water and free on the rails. Control on and off of features is enhanced by its long edge channels. A single
concave between tip channels gives drive into your hits and lift onto them with confidence. Tweak this shape all
you want and feel the FLX come alive under your feet!
- Full Wood Profiled Core: Tapered lightweight core for precise flex and rebound
- Subtle Dual Concave with Edge Channels into Concave Ends: Center dual softens landings, edge channels increase control and hold, concave tip for lift
- Radiused Liquid Rail Sidewalls: Rolled elastomeric edges provides unsurpassed durability and a forgiving ride
- Lightweight Biax Glass Layup: Delivers snappy flex and rebound while reducing weight
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker
- LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail
- Hybrid Technology