*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Liquid Force Fly Lyman Wakeboard:
They said that you cannot ride mighty water waves on paper, but the Liquid Force Fly Lyman Wakeboard makes that very possible. At 5.9 lbs it is paper light and weighs less than the hefty mouse that rides the waves of your overflowing house drains. With 8 models in racks the Fly series is a sturdy one with PVC cores and translucent graphic substrate material and spring like ability, brought in by a layered stringer system. Without the Liquid Force Fly Lyman, you might as well strap on a paper weight and jump in.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Precision CNC Milled PVC Cores: Compressive strength without the dead weight in the center, A new construction process to yield the lighest Liquid Force boards EVER!
- Internal Multi Layered Stringer System: Superior strength with a lively spring
- Translucent Graphic Substrate Material: Provides a window into the tech while reducing weight
- Available on 8 Liquid Force PRO Models: Freedom of choice in the highest offering
- F.L.Y. Series 2 Pack Insert: Less material equals less weight!, Stance options are the "Sweet Spot" stance option preferred by the pro whose name is on the board