If you’re in the hunt for a great board that works for all skill levels, you’ve found it in the Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard. The smooth riding the Trip gives will please any rider, whether they’re a beginner or well beyond that point. Its smooth and forgiving style will keep beginners moving forward, while its aggressive fluidity will please advanced riders, who’ll happily take advantage of the Trip’s continuous rocker, which makes a high-arcing pop well within reach. The Liquid Force Trip’s modern bat tail makes quick transitions easy and provides more all-important lift from the wake.
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker - Smooth, Fluid Carves With A High Arcing Pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull Through The Center - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens Landings And Maintains Board Speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded Rail In The Center For A Forgiving Feel, Sharp Rail At The Tail For Edge Control And Response.
- Modern Bat Tail - Full Tail Shape For More Lift Off The Wake.
- Molded-In, Warped Long Based Side Fins - Superior Tracking Hold With Minimum Drag.
- Length (cm): 134, 138, 142, 146
- Mid Width (cm): 42.5 (134), 43.2 (138), 43.8 (142), 45.1(146)
- Rocker (cm): 6.0 (134), 6.2 (138), 6.4 (142), 6.6 (146)
Wakeboard Binding Compatability