The Liquid Force SST Reed wakeskate is an asymmetrical compression molded board. It has an aggressive 2-stage rocker rather than the subtle 3-stage rocker of most competitors. Its variable edges, soft in the middle and hard at the nose and tail help keep this board durable and suitable rail tricks. It also has skate fins attached with the option adding accessory fins for use on rails. With grip tape on the top deck, this wakeskate has a similar feel as a skateboard with plenty of pop for jumps off wakes.
- Compression Molded Bottom Deck
- Aggressive 2 Stage Rocker
- Variable Edge, Softer rail in the middle progresses to a crisp rail at the nose and tail
- Compression molded top deck with concave, features a unique split tail design that allows the board to concaves
- Boards are drilled for use of the accessory fins for locking into rails
- Die cut Jessup Grip Tape
- 2 Skate Fins Standard