*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard:
The Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard is the board for those of you looking to show off at your favorite sport. With a progressive 3 stage rocker type nature this board knows what speed and boost is all about. Along with an easy to handle foam core, it’s designed to give a more forgiving feeling when trying to land new and improved tricks. This Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard is the ideal board for advanced users, but still a wonderful choice for those less experienced riders looking for a stable environment.
Step into a pair of 2013 Transit bindings and you'll be ready to take your riding to the next level. The Transit is the perfect binding to transition from an entry to mid-level weekend warrior to the dedicated "core" rider. This year we upgraded the Cuff Stretch Zone to Injection molded TPU allowing the upper to wrap even better. Loaded with performance features such as the dual zone lacing and control liner you can customize the Transit to your perfect fit.
Wakeboard Binding CompatibilityCan accommodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Transit Wakeboard Bindings:
- Quad V Hull, Double Concave: Faster rail to rail, extra lift, softer landings
- Low Volume Rails: Low volume equals, faster, better holding rails. Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns.
- Center Line Single Vent: The vent detaches water flow across center line at the end of the board for increased speed.
- Deep Molded Long Base Side Fins / Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins: Long base for superior hold at speed... cutaway trailing edge for quicker release off the wake. Shallow blades at the top of inside V, control water flow through inside concave for more control.
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker
Wakeboard CompatibilityThis binding is fully compatible with all boards with a 6" Insert spread found here.
All stance options with except the widest and narrowest on a board with a 7" insert spread found here.
Not compatible with boards with a 8" insert spread.
Compatible with the narrowest insert options available on boards with the Strata Mounting system found here.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J bars.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restriction