Liquid Force Impulse Wakeskate Aaron Reed 42"
Item # wklf42imr12zz-liquid-force-wakeskates
You Save $70.05 Instantly
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
Please use this discount coupon for an additional 5% off during checkout:
*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Impulse Wakeskate:
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker: A mixture of aggressive 3 stage and continuous rocker, this rocker profile allows the board to stay under your feet as you edge or leave the wake. The board reacts and stays under you, not being dragged behind as you leave the water.
- Single concave: The progressive 3 stage rocker is complimented with a single concave throughout the board that helps the board track even truer, with a fin or without, when you are on edge.
- Wood construction: decks that are pressed one at a time and cNc cut to a shape that will allow any rider, at any level to ride. The deck concave is machined and the board goes thru a varnishing process twice to ensure a quality seal.
- Variable Rail edge: The rail of the board is softer in the middle and as it gets closer to the tip it becomes crisp. This allows for a board that is forgiving when on edge, but tracks when placed on edge.
- 1.2 Obscura Fin: comes standard with two Obscura fins. These fins are dialed in perfectly for this board, to help track when on edge, but it is also the perfect height to release on tricks.
- Gripped deck: deck comes with applied die cut grip tape.
- Obscura designed Artworkunique art created by Obscura''s "team mom", Jami Reed