*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Mod Grind Wakeskate:
The Mod Grind and the Signal are arguably our most durable high performance skate machines. Originally designed to give the top skaters a board that was bullet proof on the rails, the MOD Grind has turned into a favorite for many boat riders due to its wake friendly features. The bottom channels, outline, rocker, weight, and Grind Base make this board ideal for any park rat that also rips behind the boat! If you're not in need of a rail grinding performer, the foam top Signal comes ready to rock any boat wake that comes its way!
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker: A mixture of aggressive 3 stage and continuous rocker, this rocker profile allows the board to stay under your feet as you edge or leave the wake.
- Single concave with Vented Channel bottom: The progressive 3 stage rocker is complimented with a single concave throughout the board, at the nose and tail a vented channel that helps the board track even truer, with a fin or without.
- Composite Construction: We have worked hard to create a composite board that rides like a wood deck. Great return on ollies with responsiveness of a wood deck when being ridden.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base (On MOD Grind only): Durable Sintered base material for long lasting rail park fun.
- Variable Rail Edge: The rails of the board are softer in the middle and crisp at the tip and tail. This allows for a board that is forgiving, but tracks when placed on edge.
- 1.0 Skate Fin: Comes standard with two skate fins.