*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Mod Grind Wakeskate:
- New for 2012. comes with LF exclusive GRIND base material: Durable sintered base provides unsurpassed park durability without sacrificing hull shape.
- Thin, concave Profile: Thin profile with defined concave for your toes/heel, gives you more control of the board. The board is super responsive & reacts more consistently when edge change is desired, either on the lip, edging to the wake, or while on a rail.
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker: A mixture of aggressive 3 stage & continuous rocker, this rocker profile allows the board to stay under your feet as you edge or leave the wake.
- Single concave w/ Vented channel Bottom: The progressive 3 stage rocker is complimented with a single concave throughout the board, at the nose and tail a vented channel that helps the board track even truer, with a fin or without.
- Composite construction: we have worked hard to create a composite board that rides like a wood deck. Great return on ollies with responsiveness of a wood deck when being ridden.
- Variable Rail edge: The rails of the board are softer in the middle and crisp at the tip and tail. This allows for a board that is forgiving, but tracks when placed on edge.
- 1.0 SKTC Fin: comes standard with two skate fins.
- Gripped deck
All Gear by: Liquid Force