*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Tao Wakeskate:
It's official... Wakeskating has gone worldwide and Daniel Grant is leading the charge for the "Generation Now" in skate. With help from him and others on our team, our designers went to work to create a next level board, which is our most durable, flexible, grind-able and rip-able skate yet! The Tao brings Hybrid Tech to the world of skate and ensures that the park rats, river rats, and wake rats have a board of the future, today!
- Wood/Hybrid Construction: Precision CNC cut 100% wood core. Liquid Rail perimeter with sealed Liquid Rail fin pockets. Wood core is completely sealed and offers a very lively, snappy feel!
- LF Exclusive Grind Base: Durable Sintered base material for long lasting rail park fun.
- Progressive 3 Stage Rocker: A mixture of aggressive 3 stage and continuous rocker, this rocker profile allows the board to stay under your feet as you edge or leave the wake. The board reacts and stays under you, not being dragged behind as you leave the water.
- Single concave: The progressive 3 stage rocker is complimented with a single concave throughout the board that helps the board track even truer, with a fin or without, when you are on edge.
- Variable Rail Edge: The rail of the board is softer in the middle and as it gets closer to the tip it becomes crisp. This allows for a board that is forgiving when on edge, but tracks when placed on edge.
- 1.125 Obscura Fin: Comes standard with two Obscura fins. These fins are dialed in perfectly for this board, to help track when on edge, but it is also the perfect height to release on tricks.
- Gripped Deck: Deck comes with applied die cut grip tape.