*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Deluxe Wakeboard:
The new Deluxe combines the flex and response of our hybrid technology with tested and proven hull features to give you a board that performs great at the rail parks AND behind the boat. Working with our rail dominator Kevin Henshaw, a new shape was created that features a thin flexible profile with plenty of bottom concaves/channels to give that extra control needed to hold an edge up the wake. With everything exiting out a deep tip concave, the Deluxe thrusts out of turns and boosts off wakes. Finishing off with our super durable GRIND base, this shape will handle anything you can dish out on rails, kicker, and obstacles. If you're looking for lively hybrid flex with all-around responsive hold, the Deluxe is your new ride.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology - Have It All. . . A Proven Hull Shape And The Great Flex Properties Of Hybrid Construction For A Board That Launches Wake-To-Wake, And Delivers The Goods For Your Park Experience.
- Lf Exclusive Grind Base - The Ultimate In Durability From Our Sintered Base Material While Maintaining The Hull Shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker - For A Straight Up Pop Off The Wake, And Catch-Free Transitions In Parks, This Rocker Style Does It All.
- Center Concave With Edge Channels - Concave Softens Landing And Maintains Speed While Edge Channels Increase Control And Hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall - Our Elastomeric Edges Give You Unsurpassed Durability To Keep Your Ride Together For Session After Session.
- Cnc Milled Wood/Pu Composite Core - Triple Stringers Give You Ample Tip Flex With Central Control; Computer Milled To The Perfect Shape
- Triax Glass Layup - Special Weave Provides Torsional Control With Just The Right Spring And Flex