*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Tex Wakeboard:
Liquid Force Tex Wakeboard is a concave and arched body wake-board that cuts water like a knife. Its D.I.S.C. hull makes landing go unnoticed while you boost ahead on joyful thrusts. The Tex has rounded rails in center and sharp ones in tail to control this beauty any which way. Molded slider fins make you capable of lapping the park 36 hours, 8 days a week (if that existed). So go with the Liquid Force Tex now, and we'll see you out there on that extra day that doesn't have a name yet.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- LF Exclusive grind Base Material: Our bomb-proof sintered base stands up to up to your toughest day after day park sessions.
- Three Stage, hybrid Rocker: By smoothing out the break that defines a traditional three stage, the board becomes more predictable witout sacrificing the big boosts from the added tip kick.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- D-I-S-C hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Full Body Double Concave Tail: Accelerates water flow through the a full tip creates more drive and pop.
- Molded-In, Long Based Slider Fins: positive hold for hard edging with a flattened profile from tip to tip for superior park durability.