*Available for US Shipment Only.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Key Features of the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard:
When building a board for a guy like Phillip Soven, we had to create something that performed equally well in all environments. Well known as a contest killer, Phil truly excels in all aspects of his riding. His signature board has everything that you could want and is as consistent as they come! Fast edge hold when you need it, and a 3-stage rocker helps provide that boost that Phil is known for!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker - Gives A Higher Trajectory Arc Off The Wake & A Smooth Transition From Middle To The Tail
- Carbon X (+/- 40) - X Layout Increases Torsional Rigidity Through Center Of Board To Match Phillip's Preference
- Double Concave, Quad V Hull - Softer Landings . . . Faster Rail To Rail . . . More Lift
- Low Volume Rails - Low Volume Equals, Faster, More Positive Holding Rails
- Center Line Single Vent - Tip Vent Detaches Water Flow Across Center Line For Increased Speed
- Deep Cutaway Long Base Side Fins / Shallow Inside Blade Fins - Long Base For Superior Hold- Cutaway Trailing Edge For Quicker Release Off The Wake. Shallow Blades At The Top Of Inside V For More Control