*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard:
If the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard proves anything, it’s that not all boards were created the same. Sure, many boast similar styles and features, but with the concave bottom and 3-stage rocker, this particular board is leaner, faster and meaner than others on the market. It also has an incredibly tough outer shell, made of carbon fiber, so you know that the Liquid Force can handle any water conditions, any tricks, and almost every wipeout.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker: This template gives the rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the midsection to the tail.
- Carbon x (+/- 40): x layout Increases torsional rigidity through center of board to match phillip's preference.
- Quad v hull, Double Concave: Faster rail to rail, extra lift, softer landings
- Low volume Rails: Low volume equals, faster, better holding rails. Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns.
- Center Line Single vent: The vent detaches water flow across center line at the end of the board for increased speed.
- Deep Molded Long Base Side Fins / Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins: Long base for superior hold at speed. cutaway trailing edge for quicker release off the wake. Shallow blades at the top of inside v, control water flow through inside concave for more control.