*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard:
Two-time pro Wake Tour Champion Phillip Soven needs a consistent, steady, and smooth ride that will perform well in all conditions. We designed the Liquid Force S4 Wakeboard as his secret weapon! This contest killer is built with Carbon X technology, which makes it quick from rail to rail, and features a progressive 3-stage rocker for smooth yet explosive transitions. It also has an incredibly tough outer shell, so you know that it can handle any water condition, and any abuse you throw at it! So whether you're a contest rider or a weekend warrior wanting to ride like the pros, you'll love what the S4 has to offer!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker: This template gives the rider a higher trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the midsection to the tail.
- Carbon x (+/- 40): x layout Increases torsional rigidity through center of board to match phillip's preference.
- Quad v hull, Double Concave: Faster rail to rail, extra lift, softer landings
- Low volume Rails: Low volume equals, faster, better holding rails. Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns.
- Center Line Single vent: The vent detaches water flow across center line at the end of the board for increased speed.
- Deep Molded Long Base Side Fins / Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins: Long base for superior hold at speed. cutaway trailing edge for quicker release off the wake. Shallow blades at the top of inside v, control water flow through inside concave for more control.