Fresh off the design table in 2010, the FLX wasted no time in setting the new standard for a snappy, lightweight, responsive ride. It''s widely considered an MVP at the park. Featuring Liquid Rails, a grind base, and a wood PVC core, this board has all of the bells and whistles. A must have for any board quiver! The FLX will quickly become your new best friend. Good luck keeping it away from your friend''s prying hands, though.
- Hybrid Technology - Combining the best of both riding worlds. New Watson performance hull shape and unique flex characteristics of our hybrid construction result in the board that boosts wake-to-wake, and has smooth, buttery flex for the ultimate in rail riding.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base - Durable sintered base material that''ll hold up to the rigors of rail riding.
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail - Elastomeric sidewall created as the ultimate rail bond with unsurpassed durability. Give your board the ultimate beat down and our liquid rail will keep your investment protected.
- CNC-Milled Wood/PVC Composite Core - Triple wood stringers provide springy flex in a lightweight core.
- Special Triax Glass - Glass weave provides torsional rigidity with increased longitudinal flex.
- Rocker Type: Three-stage
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Construction: PVC core with wood stringers and Grind base
- Fin Configuration: Two removable fins on each end
Wakeboard Binding Compatability