*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard:
Fresh off the design table in 2010, the FLX wasted no time in setting the new standard for a snappy, lightweight, responsive ride. It's widely considered an MVP at the park. Featuring Liquid Rails, a grind base, and a wood PVC core, this board has all of the bells and whistles. A must have for any board quiver! The FLX will quickly become your new best friend. Good luck keeping it away from your friend's prying hands, though.
- Hybrid Technology - Combining The Best Of Both Riding Worlds. New Watson Performance Hull Shape And Unique
- Flex Characteristics Of Our Hybrid Construction Results In The Board That Boosts Wake-To-Wake, And Has Smooth, Buttery Flex For The Ultimate In Rail Riding.
- Lf Exclusive Grind Base - Durable Sintered Base Material That'll Hold Up To The Rigors Of Rail Riding.
- Lf Exclusive Liquid Rail - Elastomeric Sidewall Created As The Ultimate Rail Bond With Unsurpassed Durability. Give Your Board The Ultimate Beat Down And Our Liquid Rail Will Keep Your Investment Protected.
- Cnc Milled Wood/Pu Composite Core - Triple Wood Stringers Provide Springy Flex In A Lightweight Core.
- Special Triax Glass - Glass Weave Provides Torsional Rigidity With Increased Longitudinal Flex.
- Length (cm): 138
- Tip Width (cm): n/a
- Mid Width (cm): 42.7
- Rocker (cm): 6.6 3 stage progressive/flex