If you are ever asked the question "What is the most German sounding name ever,"Ě your answer would absolutely be Nico von Lerchenfeld, who inspired of the Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard! Embracing its German background, this board was specially designed so that you can wakeboard AND eat your schnitzel easily and safely! The Liquid Force Peak can also be folded into a huge stein to drink your favorite beer from! DISCLAIMER: The stein function thing may or may not be as easy as it sounds.
- NEW, LF Exclusive M6 Metric Inserts: The best board to binding hold ever more threads provide tighter, more secure hold.
- Hybrid Technology: Have it all a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
- Center Concave with Edge Channels: Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- Triax Glass Layup: Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.
Wakeboard Binding Compatability