*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Peak Hybrid Wakeboard:
Is that a bird? Is that a plane? No, it's Nico shredding across the water on his Liquid Force Peak Hybrid Wakeboard! With his signature board, designed with cutting edge hybrid technology, you'll feel more at home on the water than ever before. Whether a novice or a seasoned pro, the Peak Hybrid 140 is engineered for success. It's aggressive yet flexible, stern yet forgiving, and it'll take you to the speeds and heights that you've never thought you could go on a board. Tell your girlfriend to watch out, because the Liquid Force Hybrid is about to steal your heart!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology: Have it all a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
- Center Concave with Edge Channels: Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- Triax Glass Layup: Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.