*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard:
When you absolutely, positively, have to escape zombie dolphins with lasers on their heads, the Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard is the tool to get the job done. Unique, hybrid construction, gives the proven performance of a hull shape while still delivering flex. This makes it perfect for jumping the wake when zombie dolphins close in, or grinding their dorsal fins when you get in a tight spot. When you just can't avoid the lasers, an exclusive GRIND base provides the ultimate in durability, taking a hit without slowing you down. The Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard is a force for the swimming dead to reckon with!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology: have it all. a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
- Center Concave with Edge Channels: Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- Triax glass Layup: Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.