*Available for US Shipment Only.
A high-flying board suited for your thrashing, all out style, the Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard will take you where no other ride has before. A unique hybrid construction gives the proven performance from our predictable hull shape, while still providing outstanding flex, perfect for launching wake-to-wake or riding in the park. A Liquid Force exclusive GRIND base for ultimate durability, and an aggressive three stage rocker for straight pop and catch-free transitions complete a package with unparalleled performance.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology: have it all. a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For a straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds.
- Center Concave with Edge Channels: Concave softens landing and maintains speed while edge channels increase control and hold.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- Triax glass Layup: Our special weave provides torsional control while delivering the proper spring and snappy flex.