*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard:
The Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard is versatile and classy. This one of a kind wakeboard will pop off the wake with style and press the rails like no other. Whether you are in the water or on dry land at the cable park, you will always get a smooth approach. The Watson's new hybrid technology combines a new performance hull shape with unique flex characteristics lets you have fun in both worlds. The triax glass is a patented glass weave that gives you torsional rigidity and longitudinal flex. Liquid Force adds their exclusive durable sintered base material in the grind base and Liquid Rail which gives the board a long life of durable performance. There is no question that this wakeboard fits their long standing record of style and perfection.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology: Combining the best of both riding worlds New Watson performance hull shape and unique flex characteristics of our hybrid construction results in the board that boosts wake-to-wake, and has smooth, buttery flex for the ultimate in rail riding.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: Durable Sintered base material for long lasting rail park fun.
- Spiral "V" Triple Concave Mid-Section: Helps break the water for softer landings and initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier.
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail: Elastomeric sidewall created as the ultimate rail bond with unsurpassed durability. Give your board the ultimate beat down and our Liquid Rail will keep your inVest: Combination hybrid core provides the springiest, lightest flex in a core. Wood gives superior strength and flex. PVC keeps it as light as possible.
- Special Triax Glass: Glass weave provides torsional rigidity with increased longitudinal flex