*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard:
The Liquid Force Watson Hybrid Wakeboard isn't for your ordinary rider. The combination PVC and wood core is telling of the type of rider who would want to take this board on. This type of rider would take risks and chances to get the best performance out of the board’s unique shape. Liquid Force has made a liquid rail sidewall is not only incorporated to make the board last but it is tune-able. Triple concave central lining makes it great for smashing waves or rail. The weaved Triax glass provides the perfect combo of flexibility and strength in the Watson Hybrid.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology: Combining the best of both riding worlds. New Watson performance hull shape and unique flex characteristics of our hybrid construction results in the board that boosts wake-to-wake, and has smooth, buttery flex for the ultimate in rail riding.
- LF Exclusive grind Base: Durable Sintered base material for long lasting rail park fun.
- Spiral "V" Triple Concave Mid-Section: helps break the water for softer landings and initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier.
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail: give your board the ultimate beat down and our Liquid Rail will keep your investment protected.
- Precision CNC Wood/pvC Core: Wood and pvC working together to give you the liveliest flex and lightest core.
- Hook Edge Rail: Cupped and lifted rail edge frees up sliding while providing superior bite for aggressive edging.
- Special Triax glass: glass weave provides torsional rigidity with increased longitudinal flex