*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard:
Ben Greenwood loved the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard, and any beginner to intermediate rider will certainly feel the same way. The board aims to bring a new combination of smooth stability and powerful action together, and the latest technology delivers on this promise. The Scalloped Diamond Tail and 3-stage rocker make for excellent speed and pop, while the variable edges and molded canted fins make sure the board is nice and stable when it’s time to land the Stance.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.