*Available for US Shipment Only.
Pro rider Ben Greenwood has fallen in love with the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard, and any beginner to intermediate rider will certainly feel the same way. Easy to ride, this board remains smooth and forgiving while you master the wake. With a variable edge and molded canted fins on the side, the board has added stability when neutral, and can still bring sharp turns as needed. The ultra-light composite material and 3-stage rocker ensure the Stance is quick when coming off of any wake. Maximum pop for your effort is clean and predictable for your easy riding progression. Grab the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard and throw down new tricks and techniques faster than ever before!
Key Features of the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard:
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.