*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Super Trip Wakeboard:
Check out the new Liquid Force Super Trip Wakeboard to step up your game this summer! Features of this board include a combination of continuous rocker, double-inside-concave hull, and a beveled rail which all combine for a sleek, smooth ride that doesn't lose speed while on the water. The Super Trip is built with high-quality, high durability components such as the Liquid Force exclusive Grind Base, which will keep you out riding longer without damaging the integrity of your board. The Liquid Force Super Trip will up the ante on your wakeboarding the season!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker: Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Beveled Rail: Lifted edge through the center keeps it catch-free, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response
- Hybrid Technology: Have it all a proven, performance hull shape and the great flex properties of our hybrid construction brings you a board that launches wake-to-wake, and delivers the goods for your park experience.
- Liquid Rail Sidewall: Our elastomeric edges give you a rail with unsurpassed durability. The Liquid Rail will keep your ride together for session after session.
- CNC Milled Wood/PU Composite Core: Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control; all computer-milled with the perfect hull shape.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.