*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Rogue Grind Wakeboard:
Few boards out there on the market today can match the Liquid Force Rogue Grind Wakeboard when it comes to sheer strength and pure performance. You might not think so to look at the board, but this thin, sleek monster has a hybrid rocker that makes getting in and out of the wake a breeze. It also has a wide base and molded fins for increased stability. Overall, the Rogue Grind wakeboard is a beast on the water and can be handled well by any rider.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- NEW, LF Exclusive M6 Metric Inserts: The best board to binding hold ever more threads provide tighter, more secure hold.
- LF Exclusive GRIND base Material: Durable sintered base provides unsurpassed park durability without sacrificing hull shape.
- Mellow 3 - Stage Hybrid Rocker: A straighter curve through the center of the board creates speed and flow into the wake and keeps it going out of landings. Extra curve along the rail line and out the tips offers smooth transitions into the tail for added arc off the wake.
- Variable Edge Rail: The rail is rounded through the middle for a forgiving feel, yet sharper at the tail for edge control and response.
- Center Tip Slot: Channels water though center of tip for added edging control, and increased lift and pop.
- Molded-in Side Fins: Built-in side fins allow you to ride without a center fin in the park while still in control, or have increased hold charging into any wake.