*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Wing Grind Wakeboard:
When we say the Liquid Force Wing Grind Wakeboard is an explosive board, WE MEAN IT. This thing is packed with M-80's on its underside so that when you hit the perfect wake, you can detonate them and really take off. Disclaimer: my redneck cousin may have slightly modified the Liquid Force Wing Grind by adding the fireworks. I still don't think it's necessarily a bad design feature though. Those second degree burns were totally worth that mad air I got.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Three Stage, Hybrid Rocker: By smoothing out the break that defines a traditional three stage, the board becomes more predictable without sacrificing the big boosts from the added tip kick.
- D-I-S-C Hull through the Center: Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail: Rounded rail in the center for a forgiving feel, sharp rail at the tail for edge control and response.
- Full Body Double Concave Tail: Accelerates water flow through the tip creates more drive and pop.
- Molded-In, Long Based Slider Fins
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base available on Wing Grind