*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Trip is our signature ripper that is designed to help you ride better and have more fun. Perfected through the years, the Trip performs for any type of riders... beginner to advanced. Drew Brophy has once again provided the original art for this epic series... pick one up today and take the Trip of your life.
The 2011 Index Binding provides a stable platform for beginners and intermediates to use to progress. The Index continues to set the standard for entry level comfort and fit. Easy to use and packed with features found on high end bindings, the 2011 Index is the perfect value setup for the entire family to share.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard:
Key Features of the Liquid Force Index Bindings:
- Aggressive, Continuous Rocker - Smooth, Fluid Carves With A High Arcing Pop.
- D-I-S-C Hull Through The Center - Double - Inside - Single - Concave. Softens Landings And Maintains Board Speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rounded Rail In The Center For A Forgiving Feel, Sharp Rail At The Tail For Edge Control And Response.
- Modern Bat Tail - Full Tail Shape For More Lift Off The Wake.
- Molded-In, Warped Long Based Side Fins - Superior Tracking Hold With Minimum Drag.
- Length (cm): 134
- Mid Width (cm): 42.5
- Rocker (cm): 6.0
- Flex Level 4
- Ip6 Chassis
- Integrated Lock Plate
- Single Lace Zone System
- Impact Eva
- Eva Footbed
- Comfort Liner
- Cuff Stretch Zone
- Stretch Zone