*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Shane Hybrid Wakeboard:
If Shane approves of it, then obviously the Liquid Force Shane Hybrid Wakeboard must be bringing something special to the table. With cutting edge technology throughout its design, this board pushes the limits of lightweight profiles with amazing performance. The core is a combination of lightweight PVC and strong, yet flexible, wood to maintain a balance from the best of both worlds. The Quad Fin setup and aggressive 3-stage rocker make for plenty of excitement, while the Double to Triple Concave hull makes sure the Shane Hybrid always lands smooth.
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Hybrid Technology: A well tested performance hull shape and responsive flex construction delivers the board that excels in all terrains.
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base: The ultimate in durability from our sintered base material while maintaining the hull shape.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker: For blowing up off the wake to catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works wherever you need it.
- Double to Triple Concave hull : Double through center displaces water for softer landings with no speed loss. Triple Concave at ends for ollie power and pop with superior edge hold.
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail: Elastomeric sidewall for the ultimate rail bond and unsurpassed durability.
- Precision CNC Wood/pvC Core: Combination hybrid core provides the most responsive flex and the lightest core. Wood gives superior strength and flex. PVC keeps it as light as possible.
- Triax glass Layup: Special weave provides torsional control with just the right spring and flex.
- LF Slider Quad Fin Setup: Long base slider fins for extra hold and a durable grinding surface with Quad Fin Setup.