*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force Shane Wakeboard:
The Shane is the perfect combination of fast aggressive edging and a fun unmatched pop. If you're looking to take your riding to the highest levels, the Shane is the perfect 3-stage ticket to fun!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- Double to Triple Concave Hull. D-I-S-C hull through center, deepens underfoot, into triple out the tail - DISC for softening impact and maintaining speed. Deep double for precise sweet spot lift under your feet. Triple concave with BIG center single for ollie power and pop.
- Winged scalloped tail outline - Full shape with release at rail wings. Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying.
- Molded in warped long base side fins - Smooth water flow, superior hold, minimum drag
- Shallow canted inside fins placed at edge of center tip concave - Acts as extension of concave to maximize the thrust through center.
- Low volume rails with thinned out tip section - Faster on edge with more hold. Low swing weight and tip flex.
- Lifted Variable edge rails - Slight bevel, rounded to sharp through length of rail
- Aggressive, 3-stage Rocker - Gives the rider the highest trajectory arc off the wake for a straight-up pop. Coupled with the deep single concave between the center set of fins, the new Shane has unmatched ollie power.
- Shallow Scalloped Tail - Full tip area working with the large concave exiting through the center