*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Liquid Force S4 LTD Wakeboard:
Designed and built for the Pro Wakeboard Tour Champion Phillip Soven, this wakeboard features everything a top rider could want. Featuring a progressive 3 stage rocker and low volume rails, it''s fast on the edge with more hold to go where you want. The S4 LTD also features a Liquid Force exclusive grind base, which protects the wakeboard for the wear and tear of hitting rails, obstacles, etc. Whether you''re trying to win a pro championship or just out riding with your friends, you will fall in love with this wakeboard!
Wakeboard Binding CompatabilityCan accomodate bindings with a 6 inch binding plate found here.
Can only accommodate a single mounting position option for Liquid Force bindings with a 8 inch binding plate and offers two positions for all other vendors found here.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material: Durable Base withstands the wear and tear caused by PVC, Docks, or metal
- Progressive, 3 Stage Rocker - Gives riders a high trajectory arc off the wake while maintaining a smooth flowing transition from the mid section to the tail
- Double Concave, Quad V Hull Design - DISC hull through center into deep double concave quad V out the tail, Concaves w/ quad V for extra lift and faster rail to rail action
- Winged Scalloped Tail Outline - Full Shape with Release at Rail Wings - Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying
- Deep Molded Long Base Side Fins with Cutaway Trailing Edge - Long base for superior hold at speed. Cutaway tailing edge for quicker release of the wake
- Shallow Molded Inside Blade Fins Placed at Top if Inside V - Blade control water flow through inside concave V for more control
- Centerline Single Vent Along V at The Tip - Detaches water flow across centerlined at end of board for increased speed
- Low Volume Rails with Reduced Area at Ends - Faster on edge with more hold.... Rail flex at end for more drive out of turns
- Variable Edge Rails